Mountain View Tennis Club sponsors USTA league play at Rengstorff Tennis Courts as part of the club’s service to its members. In order to ensure equitable access to Rengstorff facilities, the club has adopted the following policy:
- Captains may make an official application to host a MVTC team at Rengstorff by email to the USTA coordinator at email@example.com starting 10 days prior to any league’s official USTA NorCal team registration start date as published on the USTA NorCal website. The MVTC team registration will close two weeks prior to the end of the USTA team registration date.
- Captains will be notified of acceptance/refusal within 3 days of the close of the MVTC registration period.
- Captains will be responsible for ensuring that all players are either members of the Mountain View Tennis Club or have applied to club membership and have been put on the waitlist for non-resident applicants. All players must be members or waitlisted before they participate in USTA match play.
- The membership cost of any team player who has failed to complete a club application by the end of the regular playing season will be added to the court fees to be paid by the captain.
- In the event that MVTC receives applications for more teams than can be accommodated at Rengstorff Tennis Courts, teams with the most Mountain View residents on the roster will be given priority.