Hello tennis fans,
The weather forecast is calling for 70-80% chance of rain on Sat 3/29 AM. So, we are forced to move the tournament to Saturday, April 5th from 8:30 AM to 1 PM. This will be an AM only tournament.
For those of you who signed up for 3/29, you will automatically be assumed to be in for April 5th, unless you notify me otherwise. So, please let Madan know, as soon as possible, whether you CANNOT play April 5th. If you have already paid on Paypal that will be applied to the following week.